Saturday, January 23, 2010

Iron-deficiency Anaemia More Condition_symptoms Iron Deficiency Anaemia?

Iron deficiency anaemia? - iron-deficiency anaemia more condition_symptoms

I am a doctor recently and I felt very tired all day for several months. I said that iron-deficiency anemia and prescribed iron tablets, a double dose to have every day. She said I should do better in two weeks, but I've read that it usually takes several months to feel the difference. I know that iron deficiency anemia is common in women, while he wondered what were other peoples experiences. How long do pills start to work for you? There is a big difference in their energy level, or only some? Thanks

4 comments:

  1. It took about a month to feel better after I started iron pills for anemia, which really sucks, but it was about 2 months later, I got mono, I was again very tired! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. proposed after the deadline that the buffering effect on the human body, but we also need the reaction of the body that took the pills. The same effect on our bodies, but also depends on how our body takes the pill to cure or we want to increase energy levels. Therefore, many medicines or tablets you have different brands ... I hope my point ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It depends on how deep you are. I am anemic and billed at regular infusions Venofer (as iron) pills simply because my stomach is upset. They say that after the infusion, which lasts about 3 months of iron and blood cells produce. What you really Customs little energy may change over time. Try to eat it loaded with iron. Do a search on Google or Yahoo for "iron-rich foods," good luck:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have it with anemia last year. When I started, my iron pills, I felt better very quickly in one or two weeks.

    ReplyDelete