Thursday, January 28, 2010

Girl Wedgie Crying Can I Call The Police And Get Someone Arrested For Giving Me A Wedgie?

Can I call the police and get someone arrested for giving me a wedgie? - girl wedgie crying

Please do not answer this question if you are dumbing down or make fun of me.

High school, I started this week, and to make matters worse, I'm not going to the same school with my school friends because I live in a different area. My school is about 90% African American, and so I know I feel a little irrelevant.

Today in the studio, I have a quarrel with another girl and she told me that many people who he described as "N" word which I have not, but it has a lot of people angry with me for lunch, I went to the ball Game Ball (to eat and hide), because no one is allowed to go there for lunch. After running a few minutes when she arrived with about 15 people and seized me, I was so scared I could not even cry, I began to cry. She grabbed me and gave me a wedgie connect my panties in one of the goals and the basketball goal, not where my feet touch the ground improved. Can I call the police?

No comments:

Post a Comment